Tuesday 1 September 2015

Central United 3-2 Sidmouth

Well done everyone on a great result and even better performance, I've already told you all how proud I was to see you fight back from 2-0 down to win the game against a strong team. It was well deserved, you dominated the game and were by far the better team - a good sign for the season ahead, given Sidmouth were mid-table in the top division last season. Congratulations to Euan and Marcus on their goals - good to see us score from corners!

It was very impressive how quickly you settled into the new formation, and it was one of the strongest all round team performances I've seen from you. For that reason Luke and I have struggled to pick out one standout player - every single one of you put in a great performance. However we are going to give Euan man of the match for having possibly the best game I've seen him play, and scoring our first goal to begin the comeback, as well as constantly being up and down the right wing right until the end of the game. I would usually mention a few other great performances, but if I did that today I'd end up going through the whole team!

Joe

No comments :

Post a Comment