Tuesday 19 November 2013

14th December

It's our turn to do the snack bar and man the changing rooms on 14th December so can I have some volunteers please? Anne, my wife, and Helen, Sean Law's mum, have agreed to help with the snack bar but can we have another helper please? (I will bring along the urns filled with hot water and Sean's dad has agreed to help with the refills).

With regard to the changing rooms, they need to be manned from 1.30pm to 4.30pm during which time internal doors to individual changing rooms will need unlocking and locking back up again as and when required.  The shifts that need covering are:

1.30pm-2.15pm
2.15pm-3pm
3pm-3.45pm
3.45pm-4.30pm

By the way, this is not a job for females!

I need to go to a play my daughter's in so I can't do a shift myself but I will go back later on and do all the clearing up that is required, so all the last person has to do is lock up.

The club employ a company to do this work on a Sunday at a substantial cost but, unfortunately, are not currently in a financial position to do the same for Saturday's, so do need to rely on volunteers from each team a few times a season.

Many thanks.

5 comments :

  1. Nick Banwell has offered to do 3-3.45pm shift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Andrew and/or myself will do the 1.30 to 2.15 shift. Hélène

      Delete
    2. Thank you Helene, that would be really helpful.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jon I can help out with the snack bar. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great Caroline - many thanks.

    ReplyDelete