Friday 18 July 2014

Germany 5 - 2 Central United (+2 Gers)

Thanks for not doing a runner on Wednesday when seeing the size of the German boys.  I was as surprised as you to be greeted by a bunch of 12 and 13 years olds, as this was not what I had arranged.  German has never my strong point!!  

I was glad to see you all still wanted to play and thought you all competed really well. Borrowing two of their players helped even things up after going a couple of goals down and it if wasn't for 'Manuel Neuer' in goal the final score would have been closer than 5-2.  Well done to Pacey and Matt for getting past him.  

I have to give Matt and Ollie a mention as they were outstanding all game.  Also, well done to our new signing, Noah, who put in an excellent debut performance.


No comments :

Post a Comment